The St. Anne Church at Talaulim was founded in the year 1577. It is renowned for its magnificent architecture. It was reconstructed by its Vicar, Monsignor Francisco de Rego between 1681-1689 with his own funds and contributions of villagers. It was completed in the year 1695 by his successor Fr. Antonio Francisco da Cunha. Then Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage has been working on the restoration of this 432-year Old Church. wooden altars, statues, and framed lithographs are being restored.